The liquid component dosing system is designed to prepare, accumulate and dose liquid components in production plants.
Peshcherin Food Processing manufactures liquid component dosing systems for the food industry.
Our system is designed to work as part of an automatic line, which includes equipment for making pre-dough and equipment for preparing dough.
Our system includes the following components:
- Tanks for dissolving and preparing liquids and suspensions.
- Tanks for the accumulation and dosing of solutions and suspensions (yeast, malt extract, ammonium salt, invert syrup).
- Tanks for preparation of recipe mixtures on strain gauges.
- Pumps for pumping recipe mixtures.
- Magnetic separators for filtering and demagnetization with a mesh.
- A system of unheated product pipelines with controlled valves for pumping the product from the preparation tanks into the holding and dosing tanks and supplying dosed portions of the mixture to the equipment for dough preparation.
- Piping system for technological and recipe water supply.
- Frame construction for mounting containers, the placement and maintenance of tanks.
- PLC with touchscreen to confirm the dosage of the recipe mixture, located on the equipment for dough preparation.
- Margarine dosing tanks on strain gauges.