An automatic dosing station is a system of tanks, which enables ac
curate and careful dosing of liquid components.
Technological process description:
– The first stage is loading into the first group of tanks, where ingredients are either dissolved or mixed depending on a
– Then products go into buffer tanks for accumulation to reach a required volume.
– Finally, due to precise tensometric sensors they are being dosed via electromagnetic valves into the last group of tanks
where partially or in one g
o they are being fed by pumps further downstream equipment (to a mixer or etc.)
- Mixer rotation frequency is regulated
- Adjustable temperature in jacketed tanks
- Independent heating system
- Wide range of tanks operating capacity
- Tanks are insulated
- Level control is achieved through sensors
- Control panel Siemens with touch screen and recipe storage capability
- Possibility of having two technological processes simultaneously
- High-quality materials and components.
Execution according to customer needs depending on a product type and recipe.