DOSING STATION INGREDIENT PREPARATION, BUFFERING AND DOSING STATION
An automatic dosing station is a system of tanks, which enables accurate and careful dosing of liquid components.
Technological process description:
– The first stage is loading into the first group of tanks, where ingredients are either dissolved or mixed depending on a
– Then products go into buffer tanks for accumulation to reach a required volume.
– Finally, due to precise tensometric sensors they are being dosed via electromagnetic valves into the last group of tanks
where partially or in one go they are being fed by pumps further downstream equipment (to a mixer or etc.)
- Mixer rotation frequency is regulated
- Adjustable temperature in jacketed tanks
- Independent heating system
- Wide range of tanks operating capacity
- Tanks are insulated
- Level control is achieved through sensors
- Control panel Siemens with touch screen and recipe storage capability
- Possibility of having two technological processes simultaneously
- High-quality materials and components.
Execution according to customer needs depending on a product type and recipe.